Where is e-learning heading as our workforce and work environments change dramatically? It’s moving froma centrally controlled Learning Monarchy to a LearningDemocracy. In a Learning Democracy, learners have more influence and control, more responsibility, autonomy, choice of medium, and personalization.
Download Dawn of the Learning Democracy pdf or read the blog posts . . .
- Angry workforce demonstrates against Training Monarchy
“Its time for change, we want more control over learning!”
- Training Monarchy pushes back, “we know what’s right for our workers!”
The workforce “needs a steady, firm hand to ensure that they are trained.”
- New workforce rebels against the Training Monarchy
Workforce tells Training Monarchy, “No education without representation! We want a learning democracy!”
- Training Monarchy says, “Learning Democracy - a crazy idea created by nutcases, subversives, and hooligans!”
- Workforce declares learning independence. Learning Democracy is formed!
- Battles rage between Learning Democracy and the Training Monarchy
- Behold The Learning Democracy